Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have missed this.......

It has been so long since I've written on my blog.  I really haven't felt like it.  Lots of little illnesses, nothing serious thank goodness, but difficult just the same.  Well, I'm back and loving it! What fun to document our day with photographs and words.  And, I am grateful for this day.....

A morning hug from Ben, still warm from his bed and smelling of sweet sleep.
A relaxing morning to stay in pjs and snuggle on the sofa.
Our busy breakfast table...Guess Who?, Mancala, and bread kneading.
I'm so glad that our bread machine isn't working.  And, I am grateful for the yummiest raisin bread ever!  Thanks for making it, Maddie!  It was the best, warm with butter and honey!
Chef Leah felt like baking too!  Yummy brownies in her own bakeware.
Beautiful daffodils from our yard!
This is my grandmom's old record player along with records passed down to us.  What fun!  The kids loved using it and listening to the oldies but goodies like "Grease," "Saturday Night Fever," .......
An afternoon spent running and playing and telling secrets with good friends at the park!
And, a check on my little lettuce and kale plants who were getting some sun today!

A perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you again, Lydia.
    Glad you are all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete