Monday, February 16, 2009

The Beauty of February Days...




What a beautiful day!  I feel immense gratitude that I have found the path that I am on.  I LOVE that I can set out with my children any morning that I choose and go wherever I want.  Our schedule is OURS! 

 This morning, we went to the Chadds Ford Historical Society for a program honoring our presidents.  It was a really fun time!  Lots of colonial costumes and games.  Also, there were lots of other homeschool families that we know there, which was great fun for my children!  It's funny....the day was for all families (as children have off of school today for President's Day), but the place was only filled with homeschooled children.  I was thinking about it, and I'm sure that it must be because if you attend school all week and then have a day off, you probably just want to chill at home!  I'm so glad that chilling is part of everyday for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment